About ALP Systems Incorporated
ALP Systems Incorporated is a Full Service Professional Company that specializes in providing Structural Lightning Protection, Grounding, Surge Suppression, and Power Quality systems. We’re happy to have been in business for over 25 years and counting. Our Passion for the Lightning Protection Industry continues to grow every year. Our business started by providing structural lightning protection for the mountain top homes in Western North Carolina. We expanded geographically across the Southeastern US, and the rest of the country. Market-wise we expanded into commercial, and industrial projects ranging from grocery stores, and warehouses to complex manufacturing plants, and industrial facilities. The years of experience, and education accumulated by our professional management team has prepared us with the ability to provide proficient support through all phases of your project. Services ranging from Consulting, Engineering & Design Services through Materials Procurement, and Turnkey Installation Services. We cover it all! ALP Systems Inc. is proud to provide our products, and services to Residential, Commercial, and Industrial clients throughout the U.S. and around the Globe.
To be a superior provider of Lightning Protection Knowledge, Services, and Products to the markets we serve. We strive to build long term relationships with all of our clients. We’re not looking to simply make a sale; we’re looking for solutions to your problems. We approach every project with the attitude of complete protection as our end goal. We believe if we can provide 100% satisfaction, and 100% protection, then we will be the company that gets the phone call when the next house is built, the next facility is bought, or the next technology upgrade is planned.
To create superior and sustainable long-term protection of our customer’s valuable investments by providing the highest quality protection systems, engineered and designed for each specific project with both safety and value always in mind.
- First and foremost, we believe in integrity.
- We believe in doing things right, the first time and every time.
- We believe in dealing with our customers, vendors, employees, and business associates both ethically and honestly.
- We believe in developing positive, long term business relationships by showing respect for the individual, and by promoting teamwork, open communication, and professional attitudes.
- We believe in providing a safe and healthy work environment through effective leadership, continual training, progressive planning, and consistent execution while striving for a Zero incident safe workplace.
- We believe in providing organized project execution and cost-effective solutions while operating in an environmentally responsible manner.
- We believe in giving back. We as a company believe in using our talents and successes to help others less fortunate than us.
Underwriters Laboratory (UL)-96A
National Fire Prevention Association (NFPA)-780
- OSHA Certified Safety Trainers
- Billy Pugh Safety Training
- Offshore Safety Passport
- LPI Journeyman Installers
- LPI Master Installers
- LPI Master Designers
- TTT Hazpower/ General Safety/ OSHA Certified
- Safe Gulf
- Aerial Lift Operator Certification
- Power Quality Professional
- IADC Rig Pass Training
- Coat Gas Training
- Petrofac Offshore Safety
- Department of Energy Nuclear Safety Training
- Communication Site Installer (Motorola R56)
- Helicopter Underwater Egress Training
- H2S Training
- TTT Electrical Safety
- TTT Safe gulf/IADC Rig Passes