ALP Systems is looking for qualified personnel to add to our hardworking team. Please fill out the contact form on this page to get more information.
ALP Systems Incorporated- Waynesville, NC
ALP Systems Incorporated is a Full Service Professional Company that specializes in providing Structural Lightning Protection, Grounding, Surge Suppression and Power Quality systems. We have been in business for over 25 years and our passion for the Lightning Protection Industry continues to grow with every year.
Position Description Summary:
Install lightning protection systems, grounding systems and transient voltage surge suppression devices. Provide customer service and technical support.
- Acquire knowledge on lightning and grounding related problems and provide complete solutions.
- Acquire knowledge about our company and all the products and services we provide.
- Learn and understand codes and standards from the governing bodies of our industry.
- Build relationships with contractors we work with; e.g. Electrical Contractors, General Contractors, Architects & Engineers.
- Provide daily progress reports and project completion reports.
- Keep abreast of corporate objectives, and new product development.
- Support and contribute to company projects.
- Provide technical installation support to other departments as needed; e.g. engineering & sales.
- Maintain vehicle maintenance schedule; e.g. tires, brakes, oil changes, cleaning & inventory
- Requires the ability to frequently travel.
- Must have valid drivers license.
- Experience in the electrical field preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work with heights.
- Ability to operate machinery is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to read & understand blueprint designs and scales.
- Ability to make practical judgment calls on decisions or advice given, based on specific field needs for product applications.
- Ability to follow direction.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Applicant must be detail oriented, organized and responsible.
- Must pass random drug screenings
Click here to download our FIELD TECHNICIAN application. Once completed e-mail the form to at Stacy@ALPSystemsInc.com with the subject “Application”.